Free College Essay Course
to Support FGLI High School Seniors
Join my mission to increase access to higher education.
Hi, my name is Dyllen Nellis and I am a Stanford undergraduate, college consultant, and one of this year’s OZY Genius Award Recipients.
After 3 years of experience researching college application strategies, editing 800+ essays, and working with hundreds of students across the globe, I have created an award-winning online college essay course called “The Ultimate Guide to Craft Your Story”. The course is a strategic step-by-step process to help students convey their personal values, experiences, and potential to stand out in college admissions. It is asynchronous and self-guided, allowing students to work at their own pace and on their own time.
OZY Genius Award Winner
Thanks to my sponsors at OZY Media and Chevrolet, I would like to grant your school scholarships to meet 100% of your high school seniors’ needs. My course normally sells for $111 per student, but I would happily provide your Title 1 school up to 500 courses free of cost.
Get Your School Free Access to My College Essay Course
Student Ambassador Program
Our goal is to provide low-income students, first-generation students, students of color, and students at underfunded school districts the educational resources they need to pursue higher education.
Compete against other high schools! Try to get the highest number of course enrollments!
What kind of students should apply for the Student Ambassador Program?
• Ambitious leaders who want to make positive change in their community.
• Low-income students in grades 9-12. (Ideally seniors and juniors, but all years are welcome.)
• Must attend a Title 1 High School in the United States. Title 1 is a federal aid program for schools with a high percentage of students from low-income families.
What does being a Student Ambassador entail?
• You will get free access to "The Ultimate Guide to Craft Your Story" College Essay Course!
• You will receive flyers with a link to a form that students at your school can fill out. Students will then receive an email with their unique coupon code and further instructions to enroll in the course.
• Share the information with your teachers, club advisors, and college counselors. Encourage them to share the link on their web pages and announce in their classes.
• Spread the word to all clubs and student organizations on your campus through announcements, social media, email lists, the student newspaper, and any other forms of communication.
• Print & post flyers around your school's campus.
• Post flyers across your clubs' social media platforms & share the flyer on your personal Instagram story.
• Your goal is to enroll at least 20 students in the college essay course, but ideally your entire senior class!
I loved this course! I felt like my thoughts were scattered all over the place, with online advice scattered everywhere. But the Ultimate Guide to Craft Your Story turned my college application process into something more than just a stressful situation. Top-notch essay examples, structure analyses, and space to begin creating was found all in one guidebook! Eventually, the writing tips paid off as I was able to get into a school I didn't expect to get into (USC) which increased my self-confidence. I am proud of the learning experience I got from all this. May positivity and inspiration forever exist!
I absolutely loved your course! I was so worried about the application process because I had no idea how to write a college essay, and then enrolled in your course and it helped so much and made organizing and brainstorming essays so easy. I loved your words of encouragement and humor throughout the course and it felt really personal. I am so grateful for program and all your advice that helped me get into all 6 schools that I applied to!
This course was a huge lifesaver that made me excited to work on my application! It has allowed me to have fun and be creative during a time that is tend to be filled with stress over college applications. Every lecture you have written out was all super helpful and constructive. It was worth the money. Keep working hard!
Dyllen!!! I just want to say you have been BY FAR the MOST helpful resource I've gotten throughout this college process. Like you, I didn't come from a family with money to pay for a college counselor, and I've spent months and months researching on my own. I was at the tail end of submitting my applications when I discovered your page (working on revising my last essays to uMichigan right now!) and they have helped me really dig into my values to create essays that speak to me. I am 100% recommending your course to my younger sister who has a few years before she starts this process. So much love for you girl <3